Direct Business Benefits
SendFaster™ is most effective when utilized in environments where rapid content delivery to the end user is mission critical. Examples of the many industries SendFaster™ benefits include:
- Media rich sites — faster initial windowing and recovery from packet loss means users get your media in less time.
- Retail sites — including shopping, auctions, travel, and more — make sure your site is competitive with rapid delivery of pricing, reviews, and payment transactions windows.
- Financial sites — including banking/stock market — provide your customers with the information they are seeking at a lightning fast pace.
- Healthcare — move electornic medical records (EMR) and diagnostic imaging files faster and more efficiently.
- Disaster Recovery — backup and restore critical data in less time.
- Gaming — bring gamers to your servers by providing them with a low-latency experience comparable to what the largest servers provide.
- Ad server networks — faster delivery time means more ads served and more click-thrus.
- Mobile content delivery networks and mobile oriented sites — whether via MMS or the internet, SendFaster™ means mobile users see more content at a much faster delivery rate than via standard transmission.
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN) — less jitter, less buffering, even on already optimized networks.
- Cloud/SaaS services — rapid delivery within the network means more productivity for the end user.
- Realtime Sites — news, social media, and reviews. Content delivery is faster, increasing the overall user experience.
- Search/metasearch engines — more searches equals more revenue
- B2B sites that provide immediate content — insurance company to medical center, real time inventory checks, etc — critical data now moves at a more rapid delivery speed, increasing productivity and creating reliable networks.
- Any site that depends on speed to create a marked increase in metrics, be it number of pages viewed, visitors to sales conversions, survey completions, and any other endless number of result oriented applications that are time critical.