We are committed to protecting online user privacy. In order to ensure your privacy, information we collect is used only in the manner and for the purposes described below.
Our Site is not directed towards children 13 years of age or under and we do not knowingly collect any information from children 13 years of age or under through the Site.
Personally Identifiable Information
Although you may generally use our site without providing us with any personally identifiable information, for some site applications or services, we may collect certain types of personally identifiable information, including: name, postal address, e-mail addresses, and phone number. This type of information is only collected from you voluntarily; we will never gather or store such information without your knowledge and consent. Examples of where we might gather such information from you: when you sign up to receive e-mail updates or newsletters about the site, our products, or services; to allow you to register or update your individual profile on the site; to help personalize the site for you; or to allow you to provide feedback, or ask a question. In some situations, you will need to provide some or all of the above-described personally identifiable information in order for certain personalized features of the site to function properly (e.g., accessing the partner program portals).
When you provide such information for a specific purpose, such as receiving product alerts, we will use such information to contact you solely for that purpose, except that we may at times also contact you to provide you with critical site information that impacts the features, product information, or services you have requested.
We do not share personally identifiable information collected at this site with third parties, except for the limited instances noted below. The exceptions are:
- We may share your information with our agents who assist us in administering the site and various programs and promotions. They can only use the information to administer our site, services, and products. These agents are required to keep your information private and secure.
- If you opt-in (either at the time of providing personally identifiable information, or at a later time) to have us share your information with our partners for the purpose of receiving information from our partners and other companies.
- We may also disclose personally identifiable information if we are required to comply with laws, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights of SendFaster, its customers and the public.
- In the event of an acquisition of all or part of SendFaster by another company, or in the event that SendFaster were to sell or dispose of all or a part of the SendFaster business, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by SendFaster, which could include personally identifiable information, subject to applicable law. Similarly, information may be transferred as part of a reorganization or insolvency proceeding.
Automatically Collected Log Information
In addition to the information discussed above, when you visit the site we may collect and store the following information in our logs for each browser request. We may use such information for development and marketing purposes (we will not use IP addresses externally except as set forth above):
- the date and time
- the originating IP address
- the type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser)
- the URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- the object requested
- completion status of the request
- pages visited
Demographic Information and Surveys and Polls
We may ask for demographic or profile (age, gender, household, interests, etc.) information in a survey/poll or at registration. This information is used to assist us in tailoring the site, our communications, and our services and products to visitors and consumers. We may share aggregated demographic and survey information, as opposed to individual information, with third parties. You always have the option of not responding to any questionnaire, survey, or poll.
Security, Opting Out, and Access to Information
SendFaster uses commercially reasonable efforts to keep personally identifiable information secure. Only authorized SendFaster employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information and only to help SendFaster administer its promotional programs and the site.
If you have signed up to participate in our partner programs or receive newsletters and email from us, we will make every effort to have all such communications allow you to opt-out of further such communications. To otherwise unsubscribe from our mailing list(s) or opt-out of receiving communications from SendFaster, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If enabled on the site, you may visit your account settings page to delete your account and/or information. You can also contact us at email@example.com to request deletion of your account and/or information. Please note that any information that we have may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request. This may be the case even though no information about your account remains in our active user databases. Also please note that log files are not affected by account deletion requests.
Third party Internet sites accessible through hyperlinks from this site have their own privacy practices, and SendFaster has no responsibility or liability for these independent practices. Please review their privacy practices for yourself.